TOPLINE TF-C328MD CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
$2,064.00 – $3,560.00
The TOP-FLO® name represents the finest in sanitary process equipment. TOP-FLO® pumps have been designed to offer efficient transfer of product over a wide range of head and viscosity conditions. TOP-FLO® pumps are easy to install, clean, and operate.
The TF-C328 centrifugal pump is ideal for use in small and medium size process applications in the dairy, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other sanitary process industries. TOP-FLO® pumps are suitable for use in CIP (clean-in-place) installations. This feature enables easy self-cleaning with no dismantling or take-down. Sanitizing of all product contact areas is automatic.
- Inlet- 3 or 4
- Outlet- 2
- Max. Imp.- 8
Top Line Process Equipment Company continuously improves its products and production processes to better satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers. Top Line delivers its products on time, and every time, defect-free.
Top Line has developed and implemented a quality management system which covers all aspects of production, purchasing, inspection and servicing of the company’s product. Processes are defined in the company’s QA/QC manual.
Our quality technicians are trained to inspect and test products to the latest United States and International hygienic standards. Top Line’s engineers actively participate and have membership in the following Standards Committees:
- Dimension and Tolerance Subcommittee
- Surface Finish Subcommittee
- Task Group on Electropolishing
- Accreditation Subcommittee
- Material Joining Subcommittee
- Design Subcommittee
3-A Standards Committee
- Fittings & Valves Subcommittee
- Materials Subcommittee
- Pumps Subcommittee
Top Line Process Equipment Company uses a variety of calibrated instruments and testing equipment to inspect dimensions, tolerances, surface finishes, and performance requirements.
Testing equipment includes:
- Starrett instruments including calipers, micrometers, marble squaring blocks, height gauges, and dial indicators;
- Roemer Cimcore CMM (coordinate measuring machine);
- Panametrics ultrasonic thickness tester;
- Mitutyo and Mahr Federal Pocket Surf profilometers;
- Olympus I-Plex boroscopes;
- Custom designed hydrostatic pressure testing equipment;
- Niton XLp alloy analyzer
Positive material identification is maintained and monitored from the arrival of raw materials to shipment of finished products. In-house testing with a Niton XLp alloy analyzer and periodic third party analysis insures conformity to ASTM material specifications.