- Mash rakes with plow
- 50% kettle headspace
- Mash tun customizable width to match your average ABV
- Double size heat exchanger for added cooling power
- Touch screen control panel
- Automated liquor blending
- Automated cooling water at heat exchanger
- Large platforms
- Skid mounted
- Underflush valves
- 4-6 point mash tun running collector
- Kettle bottom plate
- Certified 304L Stainless, ISO 9001 foundry
- Inspection by third party inspection agency done prior to loading
Each vessels goes through an inspection before shipping. Any touch up will be done at the client’s location and the cost is covered by us. The features and specs you will find here are the standards but buying a brewhouse is all about options and customization to your specific needs. Let me know what you are looking for and I will provide you an official quote.
We understand that each brewers have their own preferences. Every equipment we manufacture is open to any customization.
It rarely amount to additional cost unless it’s a major customization never heard of before so we’re open to be challenged!
REQUEST A QUOTE
The easiest way for us to get you a quote is to fill our brewhouse questionnaire below and we will get back to you with questions or simply a quote.